The VG Resource

Full Version: The best "normal" characters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm Cloneof.

I wanted to ask, if anyone could remember a 2D video game, that would have the most amount of normal live characters (such as a scientist, manager, a soldier, post man etc.). I'm at the current time facinated by some of more ordinary folk and I would like to know, if a game like this excists (the closest thing I could come up with was PĂ´kemon).
Mario and Luigi are plumbers.
Paperboy
Moving to Game Discussion.

Also MegaMan Battle Network, Custom Robo, The World Ends With You, Earthbound/EB0 (Mother 3 kind of estranges itself from modern society as a setting).
Try Fiona from Haunting Ground/Demento (PS2). She can't fight, but she got this cool trained dog to help her
Also all the protagonists of the Fatal Frame series are pretty ordinary

Edit:
Also, Jennifer from the first Clock Tower (SNes)
Any character from the Metal Slug series, Marche from FFTA, some of the F-Zero drivers and the main characters from Summon Night - Swordcraft Story come to mind.
Cooking Mama?
Virtua Fighter?

Oh, and all the non- stalker characters of the Clock Tower series.
Phoenix Wright has some pretty normal people in it. The Mother series as well.
alucardd and his friend trevor belmont are p. normal imo
(02-13-2009, 09:44 PM)Judith Wrote: [ -> ]Phoenix Wright has some pretty normal people in it. The Mother series as well.

The characters in the Mother series had psychic powers. Although they have the appearance and persona of normal people.
The humans in chibi robo.
Dead Rising. Frank pretty much qualifies as a normal human being, as do all the survivors.
Plus, Frank is trying to do his job, which I assume is what you're trying to get at.
Travis Touchdown.
What.
(02-14-2009, 12:07 AM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2009, 09:44 PM)Judith Wrote: [ -> ]Phoenix Wright has some pretty normal people in it. The Mother series as well.

The characters in the Mother series had psychic powers. Although they have the appearance and persona of normal people.

not all of them. Flint and Boney for example.
Pages: 1 2