The VG Resource

Full Version: I want to delete my account...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I want to delete my account and I don't know how to do it. ;_; Please help! Who do I contact or what do I do in order to do this.

Thankys!
~Virapets~
Why would you want to leave such a great place?
Heh heh, well, I have many other things that I need to do right now. *shrugs*
I understand but perhaps you can still be a member to the place but come and pop in every few days. We all can't be here 24/7.
If you don't have the time to visit these boards, than just don't do it - there's no need to delete your account. Probably youÄde like to come back later, and wouldn't it be better then if your old account was still usable?
...Who are you?
Why did you even come? Well I guess don't post then, you don't have to delete your account.
if you REALLY don't want your account anymore just scramble your password and e-mail.
(02-12-2009, 09:39 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]I understand but perhaps you can still be a member to the place but come and pop in every few days. We all can't be here 24/7.

I can...(Oops) besides, don't delete your account maybe the external stuff will go away and you'll have time to.