The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello!Im New!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So,ya,Im new names Dawn_C_Sunset.I don't do much spriteing(Like ripping and stuff)BUT i do custom stuff and...relly bad recolors....im hopeing i'll be able to do some good stuff and add to the TSR and hopefuly get my own website some time.Now i don't do very much and i've NEVER posted anything anywhere so i won't be adding anything any time soon.Shy
Ya know i sould probaly get that Bark sheet i got and put it up...even though it's not mine...but i did make some new poses to go with it....hmm..what to do what to do....also Bark is form the Sonic comics and that one game i can't remaber
Wow 3 days and no one says hi?or anything?......OH WELL!I'll just have to say HI! to you!
You do realize that spriting (not spriteing as you spelt it), is doing customs?
Triple posting, horrible spelling, horrible grammar, direct confirmation of inability to sprite, Sonic fan-characters... I think you'll fit in fine with a little work. Smile Smile Smile

Sup.
Quote:Triple posting, horrible spelling, horrible grammar, direct confirmation of inability to sprite, Sonic fan-characters... I think you'll fit in fine with a little work. Smile Smile Smile

Sup.
thwe sad truth