The VG Resource

Full Version: Show your skills!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEY im new here but im not new to spriting! So i want to see your BEST spites! No need to worry i'm not going to take them i just wanna see the skills of yall. Good luck and heres my best one (so far...)

[P.S. how do i insert pics on my desktop into the body of this thread???]

<---------
uhhhh if you really want to see our skills just look at our topics :K
chill dude im just wondering.. {bad first impression? ^.^} besides i dont think those are your BEST sprites
why would you doubt thats their best when you have chopped up what appears to be tails wearing a turtleneck and a beret
Dude! How did you know!? thats exactly correct!! Big Grin
But still... show your stuff! i know there are gloaters out there! Tongue
Like Tyvon said, look in our threads. Or if you are lucky, some of us may have a Pixel Joint account.
Yeah dude Big Grin

Just check the topics Tongue

Embarassed they won't bite, and they prolly have a lot of sprites in them Cute

one of them has got to be a good example of our work ExclamationExclamationExclamation

you agree right? Shy

Oh, and welcome Ninja

Smile
If your best sprite is Tails wearing a shirt and having a badly made cookie you've came to the right place for advice.

Listen to people and your get a lot better in no time.
(02-10-2009, 06:08 AM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]If your best sprite is Tails wearing a shirt and having a badly made cookie you've came to the right place for advice.

Blank