The VG Resource

Full Version: Megaman & Megaman X 1234 FUN!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEYY!!!! so i was messing around with megaman & megaman X 1 2 3 & 4 armors and came up with some cool customs CHECK IT OUT!!!!
[attachment=1651]
[attachment=1641]
[attachment=1650]
[attachment=1646]
[attachment=1645]

(oh and the actual sprites were ripped by random talking bush and the guy at Sprites INC)
and i know that one looks like megaman is wearing panties.
That 32-bit custom of the First Armor. I've seen that sprite somewhere before a very long time ago.
These are all minor edits, and not very good ones either. X is also taller than Mega Man. Keep that in mind when spriting them in each others style! Smile
@ Seiryu's Tear: What do you mean?

@ Judith: Oh yeah, I didnt notice that before, I'll fix it.

EDIT: k, fixed it, PLEASE tell me if there is anything wrong and i will fix it, I want these to look good.
That edit of the X1 armor. I saw a sheet just like it, but it was like, a really long time ago. There was a site that had edits of X's armors 1-3 in 32-bit. Not calling you out or anything, but looking at it just reminded me of how close it resembles it..
Oh, well I can assure you i made this one, if i didnt and used the one you are talking about I would have posted the whole sheet.