The VG Resource

Full Version: My custom sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: zant%20sheet.PNG]

[Image: messenger%20sheet.png]
1) I cannot even see the sprite
2) I'm pretty sure this isn't the place to post you're custom sprites...
Try to upload the image at imageshack.us or something. But first submit it to Sprite Discussion. Then people are going to give you feedback and say if it's ok to submit or not.
(02-08-2009, 11:09 PM)SamsterBoy Wrote: [ -> ]1) I cannot even see the sprite
2) I'm pretty sure this isn't the place to post you're custom sprites...

T_T
1. You must need glasses
2. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE SPRITES FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
(02-09-2009, 01:28 AM)allinardo Wrote: [ -> ]2. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE SPRITES FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, we do. And these sprites.. Really aren't that good.

Make them bigger, add shading, or just start over. I've played Twilight Princess, and these really don't look like the characters you based them off of.
(02-09-2009, 01:41 AM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2009, 01:28 AM)allinardo Wrote: [ -> ]2. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE SPRITES FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, we do. And these sprites.. Really aren't that good.

Make them bigger, add shading, or just start over. I've played Twilight Princess, and these really don't look like the characters you based them off of.

Oh really, then show me some of tour improved zant!
Closed and warned - Don't act fucking high and mighty when you only just joined. Listen to people.

This is not the right place to post custom sheets.
I can tell you, I agree with Sonikku. And I custom sprite a lot, so grow a pair and face the facts that you gotta practice and practice. Ok?