The VG Resource

Full Version: random S3K-esque sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what title says

[Image: modgen-eggman.gif]
Eggman in the size of his S3&K sprite.

[Image: eggrobo-upgrade.gif]
Egg-Robo upgraded.

[Image: modgen-ray.gif]
modern Ray. i gave him new gloves & shoes too.

[Image: modgen-espio.gif]
fusion of Deebs' & MKameX's espios

[Image: big_gamesize.gif]
a smaller Big the Cat. (original towers over Sonic)

[Image: aosth-robotnik.gif]
I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!

[Image: sx-goons.gif]
goons from Sonic X.

[Image: enerjakpredator.gif]
redisinged Enerjak. i made him an echidna/predator hybrid

[Image: gen-jazzwip.png]
Jazz Jackrabbit. Shibuyah made an updated one, so i let him continue it.

[Image: s3k-devan.gif]
Devan Shell.

[Image: s3k-guimo.gif][Image: s3k-superrog.gif][Image: s3k-zool.gif]
Guimo, Superfrog, and Zool.

[Image: sth-ecto1.png]
Ecto-1.

[Image: kbb-ghostbusters.png]
King Boom Boo in the Ghostbusters logo

[Image: s3kgarfield.gif]
Garfield.

[Image: s3k-lowang.gif]
Lo Wang from Shadow Warrior.

[Image: s3k-mai.gif]
Mai Shiranui.

[Image: beastgirls.gif]
animal girls. (turtle, frog, aadvark, and chicken)

[Image: furby-sheet.png]
Furby. edited from enemies from that McDonalds game on genesis

[Image: wipfelicia2.gif]
Felicia. a project i'm working on.
Hm.. Nice stuff, but some are needing better lineart, and contrast too ;D
Keep working ^^
HAha, cool. Love the Eggman sheet.
Maybe you should post your Eggman sprite project in Deeb's Modern Gen. sub-forum in the Community Projects Sub-Forum.

It'll be great! Smile
(06-27-2009, 08:55 PM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should post your Eggman sprite project in Deeb's Modern Gen. sub-forum in the Community Projects Sub-Forum.

It'll be great! Smile

Dude. Did you even read the message given to you right before you posted in this thread.

I mean the one in the box where you typed this message. The one that told you not to bump the topic unless you had something to add?
(06-27-2009, 08:58 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]Dude. Did you even read the message given to you right before you posted in this thread.

I mean the one in the box where you typed this message. The one that told you not to bump the topic unless you had something to add?

Dude, I was only being nice and was giving a good idea for dolphman! MYOB.
You should have just pmed him though, bumping an extremely old topic is against the rules.
(06-27-2009, 10:10 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]You should have just pmed him though, bumping an extremely old topic is against the rules.

Sorry about that. I just thought it would be good idea to suggest to him to continue his Eggman project in Deebs' Modern Gen. Sub-Forum. I know that there are times that I may not know how old a topic might be, but sometimes I can't help it. I like to be helpful and provide some good ideas. I'm not a bad guy, I'm a helpful guy.

Next time, when a topic becomes a couple of months old, per say 2-3, could someone just lock the topic? So that way, no one would have to bump it ever again?
No, because the maker of the topic can bump. But if i am correct its only if its an update?
All right, I've learned my lesson. Next time, I'll PM people instead of just bumping REALLY OLD topics.