The VG Resource

Full Version: Kid Icarus :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh God

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE.

I pray this is just a fake nightmare. If this is how F5 was going to ruin it, then I'm not as sad that they're gone now.
Fuckin retarded.
Woah

You're right, this better be fake ):
I don't see how anybody could believe for a second that it isn't fake.
It's fake. Thread over.
Of course it's fake. Like Nintendo would ever be that awesome.
haha what
I knew that design barely resembled pit in any way. and I'm glad it's confirmed fake.

Though, we can't deny the possibility the game is being developed by a different company, but I have some doubts.
(02-07-2009, 07:19 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]haha what

It's right up there with giving Mario or Link a shotgun or a motorcycle. Nintendo would never be awesome to do that.

I know what you're thinking, and believe me, it only failed because those guys are slackers. Nintendo on the other hand, always puts lots of work into their games.
There are just some things that aren't meant to happen to video game characters. This is one of them. And I think Nintendo knows not to let it ever happen.
(02-07-2009, 10:10 PM)Badbatman3 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's right up there with giving Mario or Link a shotgun or a motorcycle. Nintendo would never be awesome to do that.

I know what you're thinking, and believe me, it only failed because those guys are slackers. Nintendo on the other hand, always puts lots of work into their games.

Mario's been on a motorcycle twice, and link would never be on because they wouldn't exist.

And mario with a shotgun is just pain stupid. Not the gun, its not stupid but boring, its the idea of nintendo being that boring is stupid. A bullet bull cannon would be cool, but a shotgun wouldn't even fit in a dark mario game. But I could see link with a gun, an old one, but a gun.
The game would have had to be real in the first place for this to be real.
Yes. Because NO ONE but game makers can create a 3D model.
(02-07-2009, 07:16 PM)Badbatman3 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course it's fake. Like Nintendo would ever be that awesome.
I lol'd
(02-07-2009, 10:10 PM)Badbatman3 Wrote: [ -> ]

awesome?
remember shadow the hedgehog?
Was never interested in the new game anyway. I was the smart one for once.