The VG Resource

Full Version: New Metroid Spin Off to feature Space Pirates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently the official site for Metroid in Japan put a small advertisement on their site that roughly translates to
"A new spin off featuring the story of Metroid Prime from the view of the Space Pirates"

Any thoughts? A lot of other people seem to think it's not a game, rather an e-comic or something.
Holy shit that would make an awesome game.

Link please?
Oh come on, I wanna see metroid dread already.
metroid.jp

probably is a graphic novel. Not a huge fan of those but eh.
Oh I am! I loved that original Metroid Manga. It gave me so much juicy information on Samus' past. Now it's time for me to know a little bit more about my favorite pirates!
It would be interesting as a game but the Metroid forum I go to would surely have said something by now if it were really a game
(02-07-2009, 06:46 PM)Badbatman3 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh come on, I wanna see metroid dread already.

Yes, the world needs a 2D Metroid game. Give it to us.
TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES
Okay?

Anyway, I've been expecting a 2.5D Metroid game for some time now. I think it has something to do with the Japanese not being as into the series as Westerners. Hence why Retro Studios been handling it.
Metoroido Omoroido!
Sounds interesting if it were a game, but I'd prefer a Metroid Dread.
TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES