The VG Resource

Full Version: Extracting sounds from Sonic Rush (NDS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=16090]
I'm trying to get general game sound effects, specifically rail grinding and jumping. I'm assuming that they're all in Game_SE as shown above, but I can't open this file and while SWAR has a few audioclips, it's a select few sound effects and voice clips (none of which I'm looking for). Is there a way to convert SSAR to something readable or a plugin I can use? Not finding a lot of stuff online.

BTW this is my first time working with Tinke so sorry if I'm missing something obvious.
Maybe try VGMTrans?
(04-13-2024, 03:41 PM)applecuckoo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe try VGMTrans?
This one only picks up music but I think I can use it to silence the bgm so I can get a hard rip of the audio I need. ThanksĀ 

Not very relevant to my question but there's a lot of files listed with the same name and most of them don't play (Says "playback interrupted" on the bottom right, idk why it's in white), do you know what's up with that?
Actually, seems like SSAR is a sequencing thing. I would think that it would be in the STRM folders if they were there.
Yeah, I was thinking that too. It could be related to the recognized files being at only 32% but I don't know why that would exclude files of the same type.