The VG Resource

Full Version: Winx Club (PC, Konami)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!
I'd like to extract the model files from Winx Club on the PC. It was published by Konami, if that helps any? I'm running the English ver. of the game.

I have all the files intact, but I'm not sure what I would need to open them. Search results just give me Super Mario Oddessey stuff due to the coincidental .smo filetype lol

The game has several file formats. I'm pretty sure the character models are .smo format, but I'm also seeing .san, .spt, .spl, .stx and so on.

I know that there are people who can open these files. I've tried reaching out to them, but I think they may not have understood my question since they don't speak English as a first languageā€¦ Or they just don't want to share for whatever reason.

Any help is appreciated! I think the PS2 version is very similar if not just an exact port of the PC game (or vice versa) so if one is easier than the other, feel free to point me in the right direction.