The VG Resource

Full Version: CriWare flavor of BRRES?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently trying to rip from the Power Rangers Samurai Wii game. The only model rips on tMR look to be screen ripped. I took a look at the .cpk and it seems that the actual .brres files use some magic CriWare sorcery so that there are multiple CRILAYLA files contained inside. As such, they can't go through BrawlCrate which is what I typically use. Samples are attached.
That's weird, the BRRES files I have sitting on my computer from back in 2014 are all properly decompressed and don't have any issues. What was your method for unpacking those -- QuickBMS, Noesis, CriPackedFileMaker, or some other method?
Hi RTB! I used CPK Browser but I might have to try something else. The QuickBMS script isn't maintained and instead points to CriPakTools which I haven't used but already have. I'll report back in a bit.

Hmm, I think I just have a bad dump. My bad for not checking the Dolphin verification tab first, lol

EDIT: Okay, I've tried a copy which Dolphin has deemed 'good' and this still happens, I'll see if I can replicate this on a Windows computer instead of using Wine.