The VG Resource

Full Version: Customs online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Customs are online.
Now shut up Smile
And if nobody notices this for some reason, I'll be mentioning it in my next update, which should be in a few hours.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Now people can stop asking for customs a million times.
Not that I'm complaining, but were some of the sheets like unable to make it to to the site? I mean I don't see Smithy's kick ass Slippy sheet, or those SMB2 styled Bowsers. There may be more, but I just don't know it.
(02-06-2009, 06:46 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I'm complaining, but were some of the sheets like unable to make it to to the site? I mean I don't see Smithy's kick ass Slippy sheet, or those SMB2 styled Bowsers. There may be more, but I just don't know it.
We're still adding a bunch of customs to the section. I think.
Well I'll still miss being able to look at all the M&L Style Customs in one section. But atleast they're all there.
(02-06-2009, 06:53 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'll still miss being able to look at all the M&L Style Customs in one section. But atleast they're all there.

You couldn't before anyway, because we stopped putting them in the Mario section on the old site about a year before we changed.
So stop whining.

Also, I havn't deleted anything custom yet - I don't think we're missing anything?
(I'm not saying anything as Dazz tells me to shut up Tongue)
(02-06-2009, 06:46 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I'm complaining, but were some of the sheets like unable to make it to to the site? I mean I don't see Smithy's kick ass Slippy sheet, or those SMB2 styled Bowsers. There may be more, but I just don't know it.

I know exactly what sheets you're talking about and I don't know what happened to them. They weren't in the queue Dazz sent me,
(02-06-2009, 06:53 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'll still miss being able to look at all the M&L Style Customs in one section. But atleast they're all there.

Are you kidding me? They are all in one section, you just have to barely look to distinguish which are which.

People are so ungrateful.

Thanks, TSR staff.
What? No, I was talking about this.

Link

But it doesn't matter now. Don't get so angry, it's not like I'm hounding you guys for the original Sad
Since there are a bunch of repeat sprites, I think we can safely move the Wario sprites in the Mario section to the Wario section.

Also, is the SSB section redundant with the existence of individual games' sections?
Hmm... Well, Wario's difficult. Some people may expect him to be in the Mario section. I don't know.
Were are all the Tales of Custom sprites?
I remember that i saw alot of TotW3 Custom Sprite Sheets BEFORE the site was renewed.
Pages: 1 2