The VG Resource

Full Version: Organization for my Ripping Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm ripping too much stuff at the same time and need somewhere to organize it.
So here we are.

[3DS]
Detective Conan: Marionette Symphony <COMPLETE>
I have all of the files accessible and most or all of what can be uploaded has been uploaded

Detective Conan: Phantom Rhapsody <COMPLETE>
I have all of the files accessible and most or all of what can be uploaded has been uploaded

Shokugeki no Soma: Yuujou to Kizuna no Hitosara <HEAVY WIP>
No graphics have been made viewable as of yet, but I have managed to rip its OST and sound effects, as well as voice lines. 
Potential uploads to the Sounds Resource in the future.

[NDS]
Detective Conan: Prelude to the Past <WIP>
Most graphics are viewable but require some assembly before being uploaded. Some graphics remain unviewable.

[Wii]
Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation <COMPLETE>
This game is in 3D, so there's not a lot of sprites to be uploaded. I could theoretically submit a lot of this to the Textures Resource and Models Resource, eventually.

[Mobile]
A Certain Magical Index: Imaginary Fest <WIP>
All graphics are "viewable" with some caveats. The game uses a separate alpha mask to display the sprites with a transparent background, which must be applied manually. Currently attempting to do this for all 200+ available characters' story portraits before anything else.

Bungo Stray Dogs: Tales of the Lost <WIP>
This game has no compression whatsoever. If you have a rooted device, you could download the game content, slap it onto your PC and you'd have it in a perfectly useable format as-is...
Still, planning to sheet 'n' upload what's there soon enough.