The VG Resource

Full Version: More ness shit (yea, i know)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well yea I know I said I was finished but my ness sheet still had some stuff that diddnt look like brawls. (The a combo, dair, and bair) And maybe a couple other things to. Its come really far though from how crappy it used to be. Almost everything on the sheet is 100% custom. Soon im going to make a custom run, and jump as well. And the new thing ive done is..well ive..uhh 'brawlifyed the sheet.....youll see what I mean.

This was before: [Image: stance2-1.gif] And this is after: [Image: Stance-4.gif]

I gave it new shading and colors to match brawl ness. Im in the process of changing every sprite on the sheet to match that sprite....*shudders*

Now another thing I chaned was the PK thunder. It used to be..ehh ok. Now this is the new one: [Image: pkt2-1.png]

And aside from the pk thunder wheel there is this: [Image: sdf-1.png]

Heres the new walk: [Image: walk-1.gif]
star storm: [Image: pkstarstorm-2.gif]
And the new A combo: [Image: acombo-1.gif] I diddnt only change the colors to this one, i made a new kick for the third attack in the combo. Now its the same combo as in brawl.

And there was never anything really wrong with the old back air and down air, except that it diddnt look like brawls. Ill get to the back air later, but this is a wip of the down air: [Image: dair.gif]

When everything is done im going to submit it, again.

And if anyone is interested in the most recent sheet, here it is: http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=...eetei3.png
Cool. To be honest I wasn't wild about the kick in the old sheet.
But the new one is better?
(02-06-2009, 01:58 PM)Naruto[NU] Wrote: [ -> ]But the new one is better?
Yep but for some reason the arm animates weird
Sprite Submission is for complete sheets only. Away with ye.