The VG Resource

Full Version: MechaSonic Advance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, so it's me again. This time, however, I have this:

This is mainly just a pallet test for the super form. The shine bugs me a bit...

[Image: 2encf15.jpg]

I've been told I should continue. So I will. C+C Now please, before the entire sheet has to be fixed XD
I like it. Please continue
Looks like a recolor.
Is this custom looks like an edit to me.
(02-05-2009, 05:29 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a recolor.

I've honestly never seen any Advance style MechaSonic sprites.

[Image: 2nvw9d3.jpg]
What I used before making the basic sheet.

(02-05-2009, 06:03 PM)Spartan92 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this custom looks like an edit to me.

No, it's a style edit off of Domenico's S3K MechaSonic
Oh, it's not. I didn't compare. I juss' noticed that it looked exactly the same as the S3&K sprite.
In that case good job. Continue Smile
PROGRESS.
[Image: mechasonicadvance1.png]
Silver Sonic v2.0! Yay! It's been a while since I've last played this game...
Yes, it looks totally like the original sprite. Awesome! Just use the Sonic Advance sprite tutorials (found here) to make sure this passes off as Advance-style.
I wish the amount of time since I last posted here was easily reflected in the amount of stuff on this sheet....

[Image: mechasonicadvance.png]
you're missing one huge aspect of the Sonic advance sprites, wich is the heavy abuse of Selout to define the character's features.

the gray in the "chrome" parts of the armor are totally flat and dull, considering they should have a huge contrast to mae them stand out more just like they do in the original S3K sprite. and thats because it uses no gray at all but rather a lot of of contrasting whites and blues.

in resume, it definitely needs way more black to define the shapes and way less gray for the metallic shinning parts.

PS: i love that Mecha Sonic sprite from S3K since the first time i saw it.
cool some one make a Hyper sonic Sheet for me?

(IGNORE THIS POST- WARNED)
Necroposting. Locked.