The VG Resource

Full Version: My game is on kotaku
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://kotaku.com/5146319/luc-bernards-i...y+inspired

Not exactly my game, co designed and artwork by me. iPhone and WiiWare.
Oh wow that looks great, I bet it looks beautiful animated.
Oh cool.
I still like that style.
If I remember properly, I thought it was a small project back on Pixeltendo of old. Glad to see it on Kotaku, plus I think there is a tactical game based off it-- I think you may need to update your sig though, Eternity's Child looks like a game to try out (plus, the release on Steam and Wiiware are both out).
(02-04-2009, 03:33 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember properly, I thought it was a small project back on Pixeltendo of old. Glad to see it on Kotaku, plus I think there is a tactical game based off it-- I think you may need to update your sig though, Eternity's Child looks like a game to try out (plus, the release on Steam and Wiiware are both out).

This game is nothing to do with Pixeltendo, and Eternity's Child isn't out on WiiWare yet.
(02-04-2009, 03:35 PM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2009, 03:33 PM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember properly, I thought it was a small project back on Pixeltendo of old. Glad to see it on Kotaku, plus I think there is a tactical game based off it-- I think you may need to update your sig though, Eternity's Child looks like a game to try out (plus, the release on Steam and Wiiware are both out).

This game is nothing to do with Pixeltendo, and Eternity's Child isn't out on WiiWare yet.

Eh, thanks for the reminder, I haven't heard from that game since you first brought it up. Good to know.
I saw, kick ass.

Also, what do you do in the team? (exactly)
(02-04-2009, 04:40 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw, kick ass.

Also, what do you do in the team? (exactly)

Designer and artist. I also manage the artwork of other artists if there is any, and the animators.
are you luc bernard
He's not.

That fish looks awesome btw.
(02-04-2009, 07:18 PM)red ring niko Wrote: [ -> ]are you luc bernard
Someones asked me that before. I cried myself to sleep.
I guess I'm going to try when it's out. Sounds like a fun game
(02-05-2009, 02:25 AM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2009, 07:18 PM)red ring niko Wrote: [ -> ]are you luc bernard
Someones asked me that before. I cried myself to sleep.
so is that a yes or a no
I recognized the art syle the minute I saw it as BABs
Looks pretty awesome, I'll definitley check it out when it's on WiiWare
Pages: 1 2