The VG Resource

Full Version: How to extract models from Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently, it is impossible to get the game's models in T-Pose, much less with rigging. When I use Ninja Ripper, it extracts the models of the characters in the pose they are doing.

I also tried using AssetStudio, since the game is made in Unity, but most things give errors and take a LONG time to load. I'm currently waiting to load the game assets and it seems like it will never finish (with error messages appearing sometimes).

If anyone has any ideas or can suggest something different or better than AssetStudio, I would be very grateful.
encryption issue, memory issue or unity version issue? Cause there's zhangjiequan's assetstudio fork, razmoth's assetstudio fork and aelerum's assetstudio fork to try with newer unity versions or just use assetripper.
(11-10-2023, 12:51 AM)LuigiWithEverything Wrote: [ -> ]encryption issue, memory issue or unity version issue? Cause there's zhangjiequan's assetstudio fork, razmoth's assetstudio fork and aelerum's assetstudio fork to try with newer unity versions or just use assetripper.

I tried these tools, along with others I found, and none of them worked.
sample file plz
(11-11-2023, 01:01 AM)LuigiWithEverything Wrote: [ -> ]sample file plz

Game assets files