The VG Resource

Full Version: Nintendo × Unity - A solo ripping project by Worldblender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back again, and this time, I actually have stuff I can contribute. Big Grin My current focus is on Nintendo Switch games published by Nintendo, but the majority of these games using bespoke engines has turned me away from doing any ripping efforts back in 2021 or 2022. Fast forward to 2023, and it looks like luck is with me: Nintendo has published not one but two games running on top of the Unity engine (listed below), and one game running on top of Unreal Engine, and this meant I could use software that can rip from any Unity and Unreal games, giving me motivation to start new. However, seeing nobody work on any of these games before I did demotivate me a little, but that's in the past now. I'll be willing to learn anything and everything I need to know to make my uploads a success and give me peace of mind knowing that these games will no longer be missing.

Focus games: Future: Everything I uploaded so far is at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Also includes a fork of AssetStudio that can deswizzle Nintendo Switch textures.

Status: Game pages all up now. Plenty of 2D assets uploaded and approved now, but working on more. More help would be appreciated to speed up my work, although my pace is good.

More assets will continue to be uploaded, until there is no more content left for each game, or temporarily if disk space becomes an issue. As nobody else worked on any of the above games since their release, I'm pretty persistent in getting as much salvageable assets uploaded as possible. The sooner these assets can be finished with, the less Nintendo-published Nintendo Switch games we have to worry about, as more will still come out next year 2024.
I'm working on four games at once now, having started on the Super Mario RPG remake since the second half of November. My rips for that game seem to pretty popular, so I'm sure to continue working there.
More games added now, specifically Another Code: Recollection and a future list that for now has Yoshi's Crafted World. This game unfortunately has textures that doesn't have dimensions in powers of two, causing them to be appear corrupted upon export with UModel Viewer, so I need to investigate this issue before I continue with this game.