The VG Resource

Full Version: Good news for Sonniku!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm leaving TSR for a bit to work on my spriting....Im going to try to not come back....Well,atleast untill I fix my laptop that's showing the bos so I can try to rip denguaku man....So peace, and I've always wanted to say this about mozzy if someone else hasn't pointed this out...He's Mozzy Mozzbourne everybody! Ravenboy, out.
raven friken boy 9
(02-02-2009, 09:37 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: [ -> ]raven friken boy 9
l
I know I shouldn't be posting after I said I'm leaving, but what tyvonasaurus Rex?
peace out
(02-02-2009, 09:43 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: [ -> ]peace out

later mane, good luck with your game
Yet another person I don't know.

Mozzy Mozzbourne was my nickname in 5th grade.
I want to post something to express my feelings right now.

..But I'm afraid of getting warned for spamming so goodbye mister 9
(02-02-2009, 09:37 PM)Tyvonnosaurus Rex Wrote: [ -> ]raven friken boy 9
heh
For some reason, I came in here hoping to see some fresh news from some japanese magazine or website about SEGA finally ceasing their stupidity and getting back on track with Sonic in a new 2.5D adventure that brings back the nostalgia of the gameboy advance and genesis series.

The amount of disappointment i'm feeling right now can't be expressed in words.
(02-03-2009, 12:11 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, I came in here hoping to see some fresh news from some japanese magazine or website about SEGA finally ceasing their stupidity and getting back on track with Sonic in a new 2.5D adventure that brings back the nostalgia of the gameboy advance and genesis series.

The amount of disappointment i'm feeling right now can't be expressed in words.

I second that
I was expecting something stupid.

Topic did not disappoint.