The VG Resource

Full Version: Xdive is Closing down need assets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, 

sorry, Im new here so I apologize if I am not following proper Etiquette. Ive Tried pinging @TheUltimateDark and the old thread on this subject from 2021 is locked down, so im pinging here. 

I love XDives art assets. and I really really need us to have a solid copy saved *somewhere* before Capcom shuts the servers down and the data goes into a vault somewhere and gets accidentally purged or deleted by some intern in 5 years. 

Im also a costume maker, CAD modeler and 3d printer guy. Im building a costume of Gutsman, and having that file Ripped would be super helpful as well. you can see the costumes work on my IG JustinTroubleAgain. I can probably 3d model and print most assets from that game too, if I have STLs. 

ill also pay for the Gutsman file itself, but really, we should grab a copy of Xdive while we still can. any help at all would be appreciated.
Guessing Mega Man XDive Offline won't be enough, you need the stuffs exclusive to the original Android/iOS versions?
I know someone who has a discord server with loads of all megaman x dive character assets and every steam pc assets from the game of it.

Buuut....i can't post discord invites here.
(07-03-2023, 10:28 PM)teh_supar_hackr Wrote: [ -> ]Guessing Mega Man XDive Offline won't be enough, you need the stuffs exclusive to the original Android/iOS versions?

When I originally posted this, XDive offline had not been announced yet. with that in circulation, my fears about losing the source data has dropped quite a bit, but there's no guarantee that Capcom runs Xdive offline for more than a year or two. I still think it advisable to have a source code of the game circulating in the Megaman/X community, just in case.

(07-03-2023, 11:08 PM)LuigiWithEverything Wrote: [ -> ]I know someone who has a discord server with loads of all megaman x dive character assets and every steam pc assets from the game of it.

Buuut....i can't post discord invites here.

thanks for reaching out. Thankfully I was DM'd the Discord/found it myself via google searching. the fellow is quite helpful. VR fans tend to like cleaning up game assets for avatars so I feel very lucky in that regard!

i suppose I could say the thread is resolved? since I found a resource?
Would anyone else be able to help me with the assets? Thank you. ^^