The VG Resource

Full Version: Switch between animation in Blender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I people, 
I am currently playing around with models from the "Alice Madness returns" PC game, running using UE3.
I managed to export the models in .gltf format, and managed to include the animation data into the file.
However, once I import the model into blender, the first animation works without problem, but I have no idea how to play the others.
As you can see from this screenshot, the first line under "animation" is "Dodo_fly_SK", and it is the animation that actually works. However, the lines under "NLA tracks" are also, unless i'm mistaken, animations.
[attachment=14402]
But I have no idea how to launch and/or edit them. Could anyone give me a hint? First of all, is it normal that all but the first line are under "NLA tracks" and not "animation" like the first one? How could I tell blender "play this animation instead of that one"? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Open the NLA editor and click the star next to the track you want to be playing. Can also see the manual.
Thank you! I feel very stupid, it works perfectly :') I was very confused because the "dope sheet" was completely empty, even though the animation was running and working (added a screenshot to illustrate my point), and I thought it had to be resolved there. I thought I already had checked the NLA editor but well, looks like I didn't...
[attachment=14404]
Thank you very much! It helped me greatly