The VG Resource

Full Version: Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there, im trying to rip the models of some of the characters from the app hatsune miku colorful stage and i dont know if im stupid or doing something wrong.

i have the extracted apk open in assetstudio but i can not find anything relating to character models or anything like that.

do i have to go through everything in the scene hierarchy one by one to find them??
[Image: c78a447c8c9708b6534a5cc3093bbb56.png]

im sorry if this is a really dumb thing to ask but thank you very much!!!!
You could always go to the Asset list tab and search for the models and such there. That's what I always do when it comes to loading in Unity assets with AssetStudio.
(01-12-2023, 06:11 PM)The Prawn Wrote: [ -> ]You could always go to the Asset list tab and search for the models and such there. That's what I always do when it comes to loading in Unity assets with AssetStudio.

ive tried searching and filtering in the asset list but i still cant find anything. ): theres only a few mesh files as well and almost half of them look to be unity default files..
Project Sekai does that annoying thing where only the stuff you've seen in game is downloaded to the cache, including character models.

What I did was download the APK, installed it on Bluestacks, then just used the costume viewer to look at the character models. I was able to export the cache files to Windows just fine.

When the files didn't load in asset studio, I learned that the cache files were encrypted, which disappointed me. But I was able to find a decrypt script super quick. I'm sure you could find it just as quick as me, but if need be, you can DM me and I'll tell you where I got it from. I also saved it in the event of a takedown.

After that, the files loaded in Asset Studio just fine. Though the characters are all listed under 'code names' like "PRK_C_00" making them annoying to find. The heads and bodies are also separate.

But, in the end, they are able to be ripped quite easily!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15279]
were they stripped?
If you mean that the Unity version was not included in the files, then yes. But it is not an issue because you can just input 2020.3.31f1 and it works fine.
(01-12-2023, 09:33 PM)Jasper7438 Wrote: [ -> ]Project Sekai does that annoying thing where only the stuff you've seen in game is downloaded to the cache, including character models.

What I did was download the APK, installed it on Bluestacks, then just used the costume viewer to look at the character models. I was able to export the cache files to Windows just fine.

When the files didn't load in asset studio, I learned that the cache files were encrypted, which disappointed me. But I was able to find a decrypt script super quick. I'm sure you could find it just as quick as me, but if need be, you can DM me and I'll tell you where I got it from. I also saved it in the event of a takedown.

After that, the files loaded in Asset Studio just fine. Though the characters are all listed under 'code names' like "PRK_C_00" making them annoying to find. The heads and bodies are also separate.

But, in the end, they are able to be ripped quite easily!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15279]
Hey can help me Extract Models from this game I can't get these files in AssetGUI Shocked