The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi y'all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm InkyRain, but preferred to be called Inky for short!
I'm 19 (soon 20) yrs old person learning how to use blender, as well as animate within it!
the idea derrived from the fact that I have huge passion to splatoon and I always wanted to try to make 3D posters and animation, not just art like I always do!
I'm still learning, so I am bound to make some mistakes within the program ^^'
Also this is not my first time learning about Resource sites though! I usually dropped in as a guest when looking for sounds or sprites from Cookie run games

I noticed I just haven't properly introduced myself, so I think this is best time to do so! so hello y'all! ^^
Hello, welcome to the Model's Resource! There's a lot of Splatoon models on the site for you to practice with!
(10-25-2022, 12:20 AM)Jasper7438 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, welcome to the Model's Resource! There's a lot of Splatoon models on the site for you to practice with!

Thank you! 
I practiced with the models for a while, and it was fun to learn how to set up textures (with the help of people's settings in Model's Resource)!
One model I have a bit of trouble with, but I'll try my best to figure out something ^^