The VG Resource

Full Version: Need Help for a 3DS game's 3D models imported to Autodesk 3DSMax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am requesting help on creating or perhaps finding an importer for Autodesk 3DSMax, capable importing assets to Autodesk 3DSMax 2019+, and by assets, I mean from a specific video game originated from the Nintendo 3DS. The importer I'm thinking of has to insert in-game models, textures and animations from Capcom's game "Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright" for the 3DS, including the bones which are linked and connected to meshes and is capable of being read to 3DSMax. Ideally, the kind of importer we're looking for must function the same as Lukas' MT Framework Tool for 3DS Max.
The purpose of this is related to the online community fan-game "Attorney Online 2".

I actually asked help similar to this before, but the thread itself is no longer active.

I have PLvsPWAA models and assets available for testing, and if anyone can actually try to make this be read into Autodesk 3DSMax, please let me know!  Smile