The VG Resource

Full Version: (Help) Ripping Models and Animations from Touhou Sky Arena Matsuri Climax?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy, I'm looking to rip the model and animations from this game if possible, I have unpacked the ".gpk" files that contains models, textures and sounds.

The models seem to be a format called ".mom" I think the animations are built into these models?

I'm unsure what I should be doing with the models at this point.

I saw that there was another thread where someone was asking how to rip from this game, however the links to some tools seem to be dead, I managed to find a noesis plugin on github however when I try to load Noesis with the plugin I get the following error

"Noesis Python Error
Traceback (most recent call last): File "GAPrograms \Noesis \pluginApython Vmt_Touhou_SkyArena_ mdl.py, line 5, in <module>
from Sanae3D.Sanae import SanaeObject ImportError: No module named Sanae3D.Sanae "

From what I can tell it is used to open ".mdl" format models.

Any help is much appreciated.
It seems that they changed their formats between the og game and Matsuri Climax.

I've actually been looking into the models from this game as reverse engineering practice and I was able to create a 010 editor template: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...966/mom.bt
and I'm currently in the process of making a 3ds max maxscript for themĀ [Image: unknown.png]

And yes they do contain animations and everything else you would except from a 3d model besides textures
(07-10-2022, 08:28 AM)Pioziomgames Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that they changed their formats between the og game and Matsuri Climax.

I've actually been looking into the models from this game as reverse engineering practice and I was able to create a 010 editor template: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...966/mom.bt
and I'm currently in the process of making a 3ds max maxscript for themĀ [Image: unknown.png]

And yes they do contain animations and everything else you would except from a 3d model besides textures
Decided to check back in, looks amazing so far! I had a feeling they had changed the formats, not quite sure as to why but hey, hella nice work.