The VG Resource

Full Version: My Final Pieces in Photography
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the title says.
Feedback would be cool. : D
The theme I chose was British Culture and it's Tradmarks.
Feedback on how well my images link to that would be cool as well. ^^
Oh and sorry for stealing all your bandwidth.

[Image: IMG_2856small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2969small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2916small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2917small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2912small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3006small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3008small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2925small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2978small.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3009small.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2916small.jpg]
do want

I say that most of them easily relate to the british stereotypical trademarks. They are really the heart of Britain, and I really notice it now because I never really... Noticed it before? If that makes any sense.

In any case, great stuff. Loving the focus on a lot of them; Just a shame about the image I posted in this post, that the knife is a bit off skew. If it were perfectly lined up, it'd be absolutely amazing.
I like the second breakfast and the woman eating fish and chips. They are my favourites.
The woman is my Grandma. ^^ She's awesome.
I got well pissed off with the one Dazz quoted, 'cos I couldn't seem to get my camera directly above it, which really annoyed me. Then the parrot landed on the table, so we had to shoo her off and I knocked the knife. I didn't realise until after I got that image, the one which I thought looked most even. D :
Stupid bird.
i love your macro shot of the money :]
Thank you. : D
I was surprised at how well that came out actually.
I was intending on getting the Queen's full name into it, but I couldn't without blocking her face on the notes, which I wanted there.
Your grandmother is badass.

I like photography that entertains as well as interests.
izzat sum mini cooper i c thar??
I'm hungry now. Sad

I think the dinenr plate photo is the most well done, though my hunger may be influincing that. Nice work.
I like these photos but I find the flag ones a tad... plain. Nothing too artistic going on there.
My favourite shots would be the close up egg/sausage/tomato shot, the car at the end, and the money shot is pretty good.. But would be cool to have a touch more focus on the other coins, and see more of the 50p.

How did you mount/display them?
I had to do the flag ones unfortunately Very Sad
Just so as to show the subject matter. I don't like those ones either.
I mounted them on white foam board individually then put them in the order I posted them in.