The VG Resource

Full Version: Only Two Games I'm excited for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starfeild and KOTOR remake.
for Starfeild I'm considering buying an Xbox series x but I'm waiting till I see the trailer.

KOTOR remake sounds promising since the gameplay and graphics are very dated. Ever since Elden ring everyone has been calling it peak gaming (It's not I don't even like souls) I'm hoping Starfeild and Kotor would be good enough to at least make those fouls eat their words.
though there is a high chance starfeild will suck which is why I'm waiting till after the trailer. there is also the danger of Kotor remake getting the final fantasy 7 remake curse (ruin a good story with unnecessary and useless filler)
Here's MY pick of the 2 games I'm excited for, both reasons because it's on-topic, and because why not Zoidberg:

• The Capcom Fighting Collection

and
  • Fall Guys 

Yeah, I'm excited for these 2 games only, because I want some variety in the online multiplayer games in my online game montage videos on my YouTube channels. My dreams are small af.