The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping MIDI files from Toy Story Animated Storybook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone help me with this? The MIDI files are in a proprietary format, which is either MMI or MML. I'll provide one of the music files for people to examine. The game requires Quicktime, so the file may be involved with that. There is also a normal .MID file I have included, because none of my MIDI players can read the file. If anyone could figure out how to convert these, I would appreciate it. 
I bet no one will respond to this, like the last times I tried to get help here.
TSAB music

(02-26-2022, 01:32 PM)RyanTheInkling Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone help me with this? The MIDI files are in a proprietary format, which is either MMI or MML. I'll provide one of the music files for people to examine. The game requires Quicktime, so the file may be involved with that. There is also a normal .MID file I have included, because none of my MIDI players can read the file. If anyone could figure out how to convert these, I would appreciate it. 
I bet no one will respond to this, like the last times I tried to get help here.
TSAB music

I've figured it out. I have installed the latest version of Quicktime, and the midi files run perfectly fine. I have converted all of the proprietary MIDI files to normal MIDIs, and I'm going to upload them to the site.