The VG Resource

Full Version: Scourge the Hedgehog sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay... So I don't really have much knowledge of this kind of stuff and I'm not sure if this would take a lot or a little bit of work, plus I'm also not sure exactly how this works, but I was wondering if someone could please make a recolor of this to be Scourge from the Archie comics. And in advance, to anybody who fulfills this, thank you so much. I really appreciate all of this. A few sidenotes, first, credit yourself AS WELL AS the person who ripped these. (Can't remember who did). Second if this goes against anyone, any rule or anything, I am very sorry and do not mean any harm. A couple more things (sorry to make you read for so long). I know there are lots of Scourge sprites already, but I couldn't find any like this, and if you find/know some, I would appreciate something like being told their creator or being linked to them. Also, I may not be able to reply to your replys quickly, but we'll see how we go. Again, sorry for making you read for so long.[attachment=13303]