The VG Resource

Full Version: New pokemon models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So is anyone working on getting the newest models from the game released recently?

Looks like its 100% every pokemonĀ 

who do i have to pay?
I got the Rescue Team DX models, I just ripped most of the buildings, objects, and the High-Poly Pokemon models that is used in Cutscenes and in the Town Square area. I still need to rip more of the buildings.

I assume you want the Legends Arceus models
(02-14-2022, 01:56 PM)Zangoose Wrote: [ -> ]I got the Rescue Team DX models, I just ripped most of the buildings, objects, and the High-Poly Pokemon models that is used in Cutscenes and in the Town Square area. I still need to rip more of the buildings.

I assume you want the Legends Arceus models

It would be niceĀ 

Im having problems with the ohana program to get the ones from sun/moon myself

Hmm i didnt know how many models that game had but i would really like every single pokemon model or at least up until fairy types were added and gigantamax forms

Anyways,

Im going to try decrypting the x y again because whatever is stickied at the top is curropted or something just getting access denied and I HAVE gotten ohana to work perfectly once before but then i backed it up, moved it around alot and i opened it on fresh windows 10 and now i just cant do anything even on my laptops its just access denied

kinda annoying going through 1000 links but all good i guess

I will just grab the LA ones wish me luck

Apprently youd have to draw them all by hand but curious what happens if you use their method with a pokemon with more then 4 colors... do they exist...? weird