The VG Resource

Full Version: Can't extract or decompress certain FZIP files from Game & Wario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, so I've been ripping content from Game & Wario, and I've ran into a problem.

The game's files are compressed in FZIP files, and most of them can be opened with Switch Toolbox. However, Switch Toolbox can't open certain files (like Jimmy T's model from Ski for example), and throws an error instead. I've also tried to decompress them using a QuickBMS script by Random Talking Bush, and a QuickBMS script I found here, but still haven't had any luck.

Here's Jimmy T's model from Ski if anyone's interested in helping me extract or decompress it:
https://anonfiles.com/vet1E1L7x3/Jimmy_T_zip

(The FZIP file is the original, unaltered file, while the other two are decompressed versions of the FZIP file after using the QuickBMS scripts I mentioned before. Thought I'd include them in case they might help.)
Bump.
I still haven't been able to resolve the problem. If someone knows a way to open and extract any of the files, feel free to reply.

By the way, I just realized that the files disappeared, so I've updated the link if anyone wants to take a look.
If the files disappear again, let me know so I can fix it.