The VG Resource

Full Version: Rescind file revision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. So I re-ripped the sounds of Killer Instinct 2013. They all have proper filenames, I caught a bunch I didn't miss last time, and it's a much better rip than the rushed version I uploaded about a year ago.

However, in my excitement I accidentally submitted revisions for three folders without converting the files first. So they're all in .wem format, which is not what we want. I gotta convert them first.

Is there a way I can rescind these clearly incorrect revisions? Or do I just have to wait for them to be rejected?
All three have been taken care of now, as you requested. If this sort of thing happens again, you can either post in the respective Errors thread, or file a report for the sound submissions in question letting us know to cancel the revisions, either way's a good way to inform us.
(01-24-2022, 04:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]All three have been taken care of now, as you requested. If this sort of thing happens again, you can either post in the respective Errors thread, or file a report for the sound submissions in question letting us know to cancel the revisions, either way's a good way to inform us.

Okay perfect. Sorry for the trouble!