The VG Resource

Full Version: Using NinjaRipper with rpcs3 help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded NinjaRipper to rip models from rpcs3 but I am having trouble using it, I downloaded all of the right things but when ever I try to run it it says: "d3d8.dll wrapper dll detected in exe dir. Delete it manually", I'm kind of stumbling around in the dark here and I don't know what I'm doing. Please help! -StarmanElite  Unsure
(01-06-2022, 04:52 PM)StarmanElite Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded NinjaRipper to rip models from rpcs3 but I am having trouble using it, I downloaded all of the right things but when ever I try to run it it says: "d3d8.dll wrapper dll detected in exe dir. Delete it manually", I'm kind of stumbling around in the dark here and I don't know what I'm doing. Please help! -StarmanElite  Unsure

Sometimes it's good to try "Intruder inject" first to see if that works. The other settings will place a wrapper (.dll file) in the folder with the program you pointed Ninja Ripper towards. So just go to the launcher or .exe folder you use to play this game, and there will be a d3d8.dll. Delete it if you want to use another wrapper or intruder inject (there can only be one in use at a time). If that d3d8.dll was already there for some reason and you did not try to use the DirectX 8 wrapper to cause that, you may want to back that file up just in case before you delete it.
what game are you trying to rip? there might be a better solution than NinjaRipper