The VG Resource

Full Version: Zelda BOTW Zora
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm looking for Finley's 3d model from BOTW

Does any of you have it ? Someone used to possess every files but didn't share...
Anyone ?
There's no one to take your request because no one here actually gives a shit.
(01-15-2022, 02:41 PM)-Q- Wrote: [ -> ]There's no one to take your request because no one here actually gives a shit.

Cringe + Thanks for answering
Sorry, man. The community here is pretty shit. My best suggestion is paying a visit to either the sub or a modding community and ask the local data miners and dumpers. I also legitimately don't know much about it, but you can also try Grim's Sprite Database. I don't know how open or receptive they are to requests, but that place isn't headed up by lifeless cunt hairs who keep a Requests subforum open solely to tease people like you. Sad
Keep saying that as if we can't hear you, -Q-.

Anyway, pay them no mind, Douls29, it seems they're still mad about essentially trivial stuff from a couple years back. That being said, what you've got here seems to be a fairly reasonable request, considering how it's not too difficult to rip stuff from Breath of the Wild. I'll see what I can do.

(EDIT: After your recent comments on The Models Resource, I've changed my mind and will no longer take on your request.)
To add to what RTB said, please see my reply here: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-40046...#pid671353

No sense cluttering another thread with the same post when it's all in response to the same misinformed member.
(coming out of my disappearance for a minute)

Pardon my indiscretion, but why haven't you banned this stupid cuck yet? As if anyone gives a crap what he thinks, because that shit attitude will get him nowhere anyhow Tongue