The VG Resource

Full Version: Sunset Riders [SEGA] Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SUNSET RIDERS [SEGA]
Greetings to all participants interested in this post!

Wanting to make sprite animation based on the characters from the game of my childhood, I decided to find All the sprites from the game on my favorite site Sprite Resource, but to my surprise I found that the site has only the SNES version with less attractive graphics
Immediately after that, I began to search for Game Sprites on other sites and forums, but I found only the SNES version. 
I thought that it would be possible to get sprites from ROM, I found out that this task is not my level and decided to go to this forum to find answers.

Now I am here and ask any kind people to get sprites from the Sunset Riders on SEGA so that I can remind people of its existence through animation!

[Image: SunsetRiders_MDTitleScreen.png][Image: maxresdefault.jpg][Image: maxresdefault.jpg][Image: 574d1b4ec5c166f8410c5cc1afbf03c9.png][Image: Sunset-Riders-17.jpg][Image: 46d002544c8786f510fb30e9ebff7279.jpg]