The VG Resource

Full Version: Kartrider Rushplus ripping project #2-> Need help, now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am ripping kartrider rushplus which has already been a topic from previous discussion: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-38828.html

After doing a couple of researches I eventually found out how to rip from previous clients in 1.0.8 version to 1.5.8 version. There is another problem though........

I heard that the files from the client has been secured more hardly since there were many people attempting to rip and make game hacks in this game. And i don't know if it is due to this policy, but the client of the game has been divided into 2 obb files since 1.6.8 version: the 1st one seems like original game client and other one is the update data. I could not open files in both of them. Well, I did rip the obb file, and I saw tons of mesh in both of them. The files were all unity3d files. Except that I couldn't process calling them in Unity Asset Studio. When I try to open them, they just don't come up and only one asset comes up which is non exportable and also invisible in the assets list. I am sure that these are all meshes and if I can manage to open this files, we are able to rip this game's models to latest versions. Can anyone do a research or find a way to open these files? (I used xapk/obb files to rip this game, not apk. Since I used apk to rip this game, none of the models came out.)

[attachment=13042]
the obb data of 1.6.8 version

[attachment=13041]
the update data, in (ab, lua, tb) folder, there are tons of unity3d files

[attachment=13040]
the main, in (ab) folder, there are numerous meshes as much as the update folder have

unity3d files that couldn't be opened from unity asset studio or asset extractor.
[attachment=13043]
I believe the unity3d files have fbau encryption, which idk how to decrypt it,......
when i cut the large parts of the fbau and replace it with unityfs, as there is a version found in one of these encrypted things, it wouldn't still load to assetstudio