The VG Resource

Full Version: I wanted to start making machinimas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again... well, I know I'm a very rare user on this site and maybe many don't even remember me or the pixel arts I made on this site anymore. but basically I'm the guy who made some Shovel Knight pixel arts. well, nowadays I took a break from pixel art and now i'm drawing and making videos. and this post is just to talk a little about these videos. I don't know if this site has people who are already professionals in the field of machinima, but I decided to try to make one and I wanted your honest opinion about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShLXEtg...tlcXtGOoCA

Can this be considered a machinima?  Shy anyway I made it in one day. and honestly I thought the result was cool despite some flaws. but I accept any suggestions to improve things in future videos  Smile
(11-27-2021, 03:56 PM)WaterCat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again... well, I know I'm a very rare user on this site and maybe many don't even remember me or the pixel arts I made on this site anymore. but basically I'm the guy who made some Shovel Knight pixel arts. well, nowadays I took a break from pixel art and now i'm drawing and making videos. and this post is just to talk a little about these videos. I don't know if this site has people who are already professionals in the field of machinima, but I decided to try to make one and I wanted your honest opinion about this video.

Can this be considered a machinima?  Shy anyway I made it in one day. and honestly I thought the result was cool despite some flaws. but I accept any suggestions to improve things in future videos  Smile

I'm afraid you're too late to the party, Machinima is no more. Since 2019 afaik
(12-15-2021, 05:01 AM)Shin FireyPaperMario Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2021, 03:56 PM)WaterCat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again... well, I know I'm a very rare user on this site and maybe many don't even remember me or the pixel arts I made on this site anymore. but basically I'm the guy who made some Shovel Knight pixel arts. well, nowadays I took a break from pixel art and now i'm drawing and making videos. and this post is just to talk a little about these videos. I don't know if this site has people who are already professionals in the field of machinima, but I decided to try to make one and I wanted your honest opinion about this video.

I'm afraid you're too late to the party, Machinima is no more. Since 2019 afaik

wow sorry if I offended you or... something. I just asked and tried to show off some of my talents  Embarassed I know it's something old, but... what's the problem with making something old? it is still a concept that existed... I think.