The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping animations from Metroid Dread???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know how to rip switch animations?
If so, can you rip the animations for the E.m.m.i. from Metroid Dread?
I would love for you to teach me one day how to rip animations from Nintendo Switch games.
E.m.m.i. animations consist of the basic sprint, going in a hole, jumping to a platform, clinging on walls, etc...

The problem with me animating it is because the limbs of the robot in-game are much shorter than the ones in the rip.
Therefore, I had to move the parts of the limb into itself to make it shorter, basically making it tedious or near impossible to animate.
I would love for you to rip the animations in the .fbx file or anything that is supported in Blender (My work platform).

Here is the model for the E.m.m.i. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...htxLJwmL6f (Ripped or found by Luna_Paradox)
As I said, I want the animations ripped, it is fine if you rip the model with the animations into it.

I understand if you all reject this request, I know it's much.
I greatly thank yall for your help.  I'm Pure~ [attachment=12929][attachment=12930][attachment=12931]