The VG Resource

Full Version: Ricochet Infinity Ripping Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the longest time I've been trying to fully rip sprites from Reflexive Entertainment games that use .Frame and .Sequence for the file types such as Ricochet Infinity. I've only been able to get basic jpegs out of them even though according to the main developer they're supposed to be "a Combination of JPEG compressed RGB channels plus zlib compressed alpha channels." and they're pretty useless without any transparency layer... So I've got a small sampling of these files in an attachment for people to look at.

[attachment=12814]
i'm sorry if i was late but
i wanted to do the same with Swarm
until i found the solution to extract the files as images.
use "Ninja Ripper", use the "Texture export" key during the game, and then use "Noesis" to convert the files into .PNG
(remember to have the Noesis' Ninja Ripper plugin activated that i'm sure is included on the download"
and there you got the files from all Reflexive games as .PNGĀ 
i hope this works for you
there's some tutorials of how to use Ninja Ripper so, that shouldn't be hard to learn

(04-06-2023, 12:28 PM)ianmata1998 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sorry if i was late but
i wanted to do the same with Swarm
until i found the solution to extract the files as images.
use "Ninja Ripper", use the "Texture export" key during the game, and then use "Noesis" to convert the files into .PNG
(remember to have the Noesis' Ninja Ripper plugin activated that i'm sure is included on the download"
and there you got the files from all Reflexive games as .PNGĀ 
i hope this works for you
there's some tutorials of how to use Ninja Ripper so, that shouldn't be hard to learn