The VG Resource

Full Version: Stages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been years, and we still have no Inkopolis Plaza, or ANY other stage/area from Splatoon 1 whatsoever. I don't feel like going on Steam to try and find one.
Does anyone have them?
Also, I'm willing to convert all the DDS textures.

This thread is irrelevant. I have the knowledge now.
Muahahahaha. Smile
(09-14-2021, 04:01 PM)DerpBox Wrote: [ -> ]It's been years, and we still have no Inkopolis Plaza, or ANY other stage/area from Splatoon 1 whatsoever. I don't feel like going on Steam to try and find one.
Does anyone have them?

I know this is kinda old, but I saw you posted recently on the models page and was wondering if you were still looking for stage models. If you are I could get them for you.
(11-27-2022, 03:09 PM)John1414 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2021, 04:01 PM)DerpBox Wrote: [ -> ]It's been years, and we still have no Inkopolis Plaza, or ANY other stage/area from Splatoon 1 whatsoever. I don't feel like going on Steam to try and find one.
Does anyone have them?

I know this is kinda old, but I saw you posted recently on the models page and was wondering if you were still looking for stage models. If you are I could get them for you.
Yes, i'm still looking.

I have been able to decompile some stages, like Inkopolis Plaza and Urchin Underpass. Problem is, they are from the Source Filmmaker workshop. I don't think the admins would approve them.

I am trying to find the Ancho-V Games model (from Splatoon 1). Could you help?
(11-28-2022, 11:01 AM)DerpBox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 03:09 PM)John1414 Wrote: [ -> ]
Does anyone have them?

Yes, i'm still looking.

I have been able to decompile some stages, like Inkopolis Plaza and Urchin Underpass. Problem is, they are from the Source Filmmaker workshop. I don't think the admins would approve them.

I have it and have submitted it on the models page. I am new to submitting here, so im am not sure how long it takes to get past the validation.
The time it takes for models to be approved depends on the amount of models in the queue, whether or not your submission has icons or not, etc. I would say expect to wait around 3-4 months. I have had models take up to 9 months, but that was when the queue was around 3000+.
(11-28-2022, 11:27 PM)John1414 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2022, 11:01 AM)DerpBox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 03:09 PM)John1414 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is kinda old, but I saw you posted recently on the models page and was wondering if you were still looking for stage models. If you are I could get them for you.
Yes, i'm still looking.

I have it and have submitted it on the models page. I am new to submitting here, so im am not sure how long it takes to get past the validation.

Thanks.