The VG Resource

Full Version: First Game You Ever Played?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Or, atleast, first game you remember playing.

Me, I've been playing SMB3 for the NES since I was 4, man.
The first game I remember was one of the Sonic games (1,2, or 3) for the Sega Genesis.
Back when Sonic was golden.
a bunch of old bootable floppy's on a pre-dos ibm pc.
i remember donkey kong, lode runner, and some space invaders clone, but i know we had quite a few more than that.
Street Fighter II.

fuck year
Super Mario Bros. on NES when I was 3.
Metroid For NES
My oldest videogame-playing memory involved Sonic 3 and Marble Garden Zone. And me dying. A lot.
(01-27-2009, 06:24 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]My oldest videogame-playing memory involved Sonic 3 and Marble Garden Zone. And me dying. A lot.
except change 3 to 2 and Marble Garden to Oil Ocean
(01-27-2009, 05:46 PM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]Super Mario Bros. on NES when I was 3.

Same! Mine had Duck Hunt with it too.
Super Mario Bros. 2

Good times...
Super Mario Bros. 3.

I was 3.
Only early childhood memory I remember clearly.

I remember dying all the time because I always had to look at the controller.
Star Fox for SNES.

Or Super Mario World. I can't remember.
The original SMB on the NES. I was like five at the time. Oh the many hours I poured into that game to find everything. I never did that Minus World trick though...
I'm not sure of the exact game, but it was probably an NES game. (My dad owned an NES before I was even interested in video games.) Some of the earliest ones I can remember are River City Ransom, Legendary Wings, and Super Mario Bros. 2.
Super Smash Brothers.

Capt. Falcon for the win.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6