The VG Resource

Full Version: Samurai Shodown 3: Kuroko, in all his minimal animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Sheet (Sorry for the typo; it should be "frames" instead of "fromes", but I don't think that I should go back and make such a small edit)

Icon:
[Image: ss3kurokoiconhl2.png]

If you wish to use it, I also made a section icon:
[Image: ss3sectiondd6.png]

Oh yeah, if this is accepted, it goes in the Arcade section.
This is ridiculously incomplete, but I applaud you for ripping Neo-Geo. I haven't done that in such a long time Very Sad
(01-27-2009, 04:06 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]This is ridiculously incomplete, but I applaud you for ripping Neo-Geo. I haven't done that in such a long time Very Sad
Actually, I've checked: that's all his frames; I checked in Kawak's tile viewer. That's how I also know that the morphing sprites aren't actual different frames (That is, a mere morphing effect was applied to your character's sprite and Kuroko's). Maybe you're confusing this with the SS2 Kuroko, where he was fully playable? In SS3, he just morphed into your character, and you had a mirror fight. In the beginning of the fight, he morphs into you, and if you lose two rounds, he morphs back into himself, brushes off his pants, bows, and explodes.

Or do you mean incomplete as in it's small?
Hm, you might be right. I haven't played SS3 in a while so I could be getting the two confused. It just threw me off that none of this attacks were there.

haha
(01-27-2009, 04:59 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, you might be right. I haven't played SS3 in a while so I could be getting the two confused. It just threw me off that none of this attacks were there.

haha
I don't mean to sound like a pretentious douche, but based on this post, you were. it's coo' though; easily mistakable.
Impressive job, nice one. Not seen many Neo-Geo fighter rips in a long time... Tyvon.
Heheh, just kidding.

Great job! Love it.
(01-28-2009, 05:07 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Impressive job, nice one. Not seen many Neo-Geo fighter rips in a long time... Tyvon.
Heheh, just kidding.

Great job! Love it.
Hey, thanks!

You'll see no more rips of SNES/Genesis/whathaveyou versions of Neogeo games from me.
One thing I remember about Kuroko is maybe Galford's husky, Poppy, may have more more sprites than him.
Cool rip!