The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.indiegames.com/blog/2009/01/f...egend.html
http://www.konjak.org/
[Image: princess00.gif]
Quote:The Legend of Princess is a 2D platformer created by the developer of Chalk and the Noitu Love series, where players get to step into the shoes of a tunic-wearing hero on a quest to rescue a kidnapped princess. As with most of Joakim's releases, there are plenty of memorable boss encounters to be had here.

Note that the game has only one playable level, although arcade veterans could technically replay the entire adventure at a higher difficulty setting by choosing a different set of starting equipment with each new try. Also, the chances of getting a rare blue or red gem increases if you defeat more enemies and avoid getting hurt too frequently.
Having played it a tad, gotta say; pretty awesome. Certainly feels like Zelda, and looks gorgeous. Shame its only a one-level thing.
So, go, playplayplay
I played it a little bit, it's pretty good, it does suck that it's only one level...just about everything's well done in the game, I love the sprites
Quote:Cave Story rip-off

Posted by: man | January 25, 2009 5Cute2 PM
has never played a 2d platformer before
How is this anything like cave story.
The main character doesn't speak, and the game is a platformer.

It must be Cave Story!
Just beat this. I loved every second of it. Smile

My first go through was the Bow/Arrow and the Cuckoo.

2nd time through was the Bombchu and the Hookshot, so much fun.
I played this just now.

it's amazing.
somebody finally posted this?

about damn time, amazing game btw
(01-27-2009, 03:54 PM)1up Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Cave Story rip-off

Posted by: man | January 25, 2009 5Cute2 PM
has never played a 2d platformer before

Its an incredibly unfunny, overdone meme at TIGsource. Any new indie game posted there is instantly barraged with it.
Looks superb. Konjak's other games are also well acclaimed.
Honestly, this shit is better then anything Nintendo has churned out recently. Miles ahead better.

With that said, haven't stopped playing it yet, this guy needs to do a full game or another quick sequel.

Also, Link with Pink Hair works really fucking well for some reason, and he looks 10x more badass then his TP incarnation. I hate TP anyway, Link was a total lisping moaning grunting distinguished gentleman in it.
(01-28-2009, 11:34 AM)OSM Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, this shit is better then anything Nintendo has churned out recently. Miles ahead better.

With that said, haven't stopped playing it yet, this guy needs to do a full game or another quick sequel.

Also, Link with Pink Hair works really fucking well for some reason, and he looks 10x more badass then his TP incarnation. I hate TP anyway, Link was a total lisping moaning grunting distinguished gentleman in it.
^Idem
Pink hair-> Link to the Past if I'm not mistaken?
Game owns
(01-29-2009, 06:58 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2009, 11:34 AM)OSM Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, this shit is better then anything Nintendo has churned out recently. Miles ahead better.

^Idem
Pink hair-> Link to the Past if I'm not mistaken?

Bingo.

I wonder if this is possible to rip..?

Ha! Clearly you never played Wario Land Shake It!
Pages: 1 2