The VG Resource

Full Version: SOLVED - How to extract scenes from the LEGO Super Mario Unity app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: I figured out how to get what I was looking for. It's too bad they did not model the backsides of these models. You will never see them in the app, so I'm sure it saves on performance, but still...

If anyone cares to know how to extract these scenes from the LEGO Super Mario app, you need an Android device capable of running Android 8, the LEGO Super Mario app installed, and AssetStudio. You can't just extract this stuff from the .apk, because these scenes are downloaded into a special data folder the first time you run the app, so you need to actually install the app on your device, then copy the contents over to your PC.

[Image: WIvcbdW.png]
I have figured out how to get to the models, but now I am having trouble exporting an entire scene.

When you 'unlock' a set in the LEGO Super Mario app, it unlocks a complete build with both a base and LEGO set as shown below:

[Image: EvPB6f2.png]

I have found the Scene Hierarchy for this using AssetStudio, but it is made up of a bunch of component models, textures, etc. How do I export the following entire scene? I must be missing something obvious because all I can seem to do is export a single model or a single texture. I don't know how to export the whole scene with a proper directory tree or whatever it is that gets exported. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

[Image: Qw4XUbd.png]