The VG Resource

Full Version: Kiwis's Custom Sprites and Original Prodactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sprites of Mega Man: The Wily Wars & 8-bit style
I'm drawing sprites, me not doing fan games
Um... These sprites look original to me... Are these for a Mega Man fan game? No offense tbh
(07-24-2021, 05:29 PM)Shin FireyPaperMario Wrote: [ -> ]Um... These sprites look original to me... Are these for a Mega Man fan game? No offense tbh

I think he is trying to say that they're sprites in the style of Wily Wars/the NES games.
(07-26-2021, 07:26 PM)superspongebobbros Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2021, 05:29 PM)Shin FireyPaperMario Wrote: [ -> ]Um... These sprites look original to me... Are these for a Mega Man fan game? No offense tbh

I think he is trying to say that they're sprites in the style of Wily Wars/the NES games.

Ah, I see. He tried a 8-bit demake of the Wily Wars sprites. Kind of like when I made a Sega Master System style of the Mega Man 1 sprites.

P.S. If you want, I'll let you use my custom Mega Man sprites (In the Sega Master System style) as the base structure of your custom NES style Wily Wars demake. Just change the sprite palette to the NES style.

[attachment=12526]
(07-27-2021, 06:22 AM)Shin FireyPaperMario Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2021, 07:26 PM)superspongebobbros Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah, I see. He tried a 8-bit demake of the Wily Wars sprites. Kind of like when I made a Sega Master System style of the Mega Man 1 sprites.

P.S. If you want, I'll let you use my custom Mega Man sprites (In the Sega Master System style) as the base structure of your custom NES style Wily Wars demake. Just change the sprite palette to the NES style.
probably
Grolgoth and Henchman 800 (MM7 style)
[attachment=12637]

Dr. Robotnik sprites  

[attachment=12684]

[attachment=12639]

[attachment=12640]
Update sprites [attachment=12683]
I decided that this nes-style does not fits for my sprites
In left side not this my sprites, it this base sprites
Cute   [attachment=12700]
You can finish up my sprites, but not forget write your name in sprite sheet
Update sprite sheet Dr. Robotnik (Kiwis version)
[attachment=12800]
I maked Dr. Eggman as Final boss and playable person in SMW Style [attachment=12806]
playable[attachment=12806
Big Eggman,coming soon with tip-toe
[attachment=12813]
Ahahahaha Dr. Durak is here from Village of Dumbs(Деревня Дураков)
[attachment=12831]
Alternative versions of Dr.Robotnik (2 part)
[attachment=12941]
[attachment=13144]

Long time I not posting custom sprites
New Year with you
I'm back with re-draw sprites
That's been 

[attachment=14490]