The VG Resource

Full Version: My Very Own Project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sprites project is here to let you know they exist, I am very excited to start my own journey for creating my own sprites sheet on sprites resource for the first time ever. Wink

*Foxy in Sonic-Genesis Style - I'm making this sheet because of the weird (and terrible) hacks for "Foxy in Sonic 2-3" and I decided to included the first sonic game's custom sprite for foxy because I wanted to make an improvement for the FNAF Fandom.

Here's a Sneak Peak:

[attachment=12482]

(Credited for ultrakirbyfan100)

*Eric and Deborahbot 5000 (Sonic-Genesis Style) - Can you guys really blame me? I watch a Netflix (Sony Pictures Animation) Movie that came out this year and it was awesome , I wanted to have some fun with the designs for the humorous robots named "Eric and Deborahbot 5000" just for entertainment since the Sony Pictures Customs exist.

Here's a Sneak Peak:

[attachment=12481]

*Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon's Logo - I have a nice nostalgia trip for Cartoon Network for the whole last decade. And Since the announcement for a Nickelodeon game called "Nickelodeon All Star Brawl" I decided to make it for both.

Here's a Sneak Peak:

[attachment=12485] [attachment=12486]

*Sonic's Ghosts (Sonic Genesis-Style) - I wanted to restore the ghosts from the sonic series like "Sonic Adventure 2", "Sonic Heroes", "Sonic Rival 2" or "Sonic: Night of the Werehog" by using the sprites from the Sandopolis Zone Enemy's: "Hyudoro" in Sonic and Knuckles. 

Here's a Sneak Peak:

[attachment=12484]

[attachment=12483]

(Baker is very hard to sprite!)

*Bugs Bunny (Sonic 3-Style) - Since the Space Jam 2 has been announced this year, I decided to make a Bugs Bunny In Sonic the Hedgehog 3 style. Not to mention there are people on youtube that talked about The Loony tunes Show and say it was very underrated.

Here's a Sneak Peak:

[attachment=12488]
(Its unfinished BTW)
These are my new two upcoming sprites project:
[attachment=12596]
[attachment=12597]
(Credited for Quirbstheepic)
That bugs looks real cute! Nice work. Loving how Baker was turning out too.
[attachment=12686]

Here's an Improved version of Sonic Chaos Sprites

I'm not going to work on this due to have many things i have to post sprites with.  

I'm Just showing your this because I just wanna know you guys like it or not opinion is an opinion.
Oh who am I kidding? 

[attachment=12730]

I got nothing better to do anyway's (Plus i updated the metal sonic sprite).
[attachment=12824]

Look at this guys.
(10-11-2021, 02:03 PM)Spritebuddy23421 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at this guys.

That's pretty good
Hey guys here's a sneak peak to the Remade Sonic 3 sprite