The VG Resource

Full Version: I am having trouble ripping models for my first time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just extracted the files for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (PSP) so I can try submitting Flint, Earl, Sam, Tim, Mayor, Steve, and Cal, and I tried to have it show the models in Noesis and it does show the models and I tried clicking on the palette and it does not preview the files because they are all just plain files, and how am I going to get the models for that ripped? if I can't do it, can you have someone please try to rip the models for me then....

please help me with this!
can you explain what you mean in a simpler way?
(07-24-2021, 08:53 AM)Koopa512 Wrote: [ -> ]can you explain what you mean in a simpler way?

I really want the characters from the CWACOM (PSP game) ripped and I really want to have Flint, Earl, Sam, Tim, Mayor, Steve, and Cal ripped cause I requested a few character rips on a post I mentioned earlier.... and I think I also got Ninja Ripper in case I rip models from other games and I'll try and figure this out, I was also going to try ripping the models from Shrek The Third (Wii) but the game was corrupted.... 

That is my explanation.