The VG Resource

Full Version: NiGHTS Into Dreams PC Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Capture.png]
Rips of the PC version I ripped this one the Saturn one which someone else is ripping which they already did.
You can make it smooth in blender by rendering it.
Whoa that's awesome! I was actually just today trying to rip a bunch of textures from this game. I'm really curious, how did you get the model? I'm new to ripping and I have no idea what format the data is for a lot of these files (also, is this model data from DATNIGHTS.BIN?).
(07-16-2021, 04:58 PM)The Gremmar Warden Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa that's awesome! I was actually just today trying to rip a bunch of textures from this game. I'm really curious, how did you get the model? I'm new to ripping and I have no idea what format the data is for a lot of these files (also, is this model data from DATNIGHTS.BIN?).

I just ripped this with a tool that no one thought of using its easier plus I don't have to go through the process of having to make a tool to rip it uses a direct3d9 wrapper but thats all I can tell not sure if they will allow you to say the software here.
(07-19-2021, 11:19 AM)RetroGamingIsAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2021, 04:58 PM)The Gremmar Warden Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa that's awesome! I was actually just today trying to rip a bunch of textures from this game. I'm really curious, how did you get the model? I'm new to ripping and I have no idea what format the data is for a lot of these files (also, is this model data from DATNIGHTS.BIN?).

I just ripped this with a tool that no one thought of using its easier plus I don't have to go through the process of having to make a tool to rip it uses a direct3d9 wrapper but thats all I can tell not sure if they will allow you to say the software here.

Interesting. glad to see this game getting some attention
You might need to recalculate normals.
(10-22-2021, 01:19 PM)The Gremmar Warden Wrote: [ -> ]You might need to recalculate normals.

Idk what happened to my post but thank you. I selected Shade Flat and all corrected itself. I'll try uploading these soon, but I'm still learning rigging.
Cool!  Thumbs Up
I'm attempting to upload them without rigs, as the NiGHTS one was submitted w/o a rig. I'm using Ninja Ripper and the game's original bones and stuff are not included.
Yeah I haven't been able to get rigs either. I found some data that looks suspiciously like it connects certain vertices to bones, but I don't know where the joints are.