The VG Resource

Full Version: TOTW GIGA BOWSER!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that I have your attention there is no giga bowser. Instead here is a decaying face I started 10 minutes ago and will finish after dinner C+C even though it's just a pixelated doodle.[Image: yeahyeahwe3.png]
..nothing I can really say about it. It seems kind of....bad?
I'm not even sure what i'm looking at.

I sure as hell don't see a face.

there is a lot of banding in the right, take it off.
what is it? looks like some thing from amazing island.
aww shit I saved this file the same as what I wanted to upload. I aplogize, I'll have to remake it Cry
Well, that was a total and complete waste of my time.
I was hoping for apocalyptic awesomeness but all a got was... what looks like a tumor. Sad
bad joke left me disappointed ;-;
I think you mean "lying"
?????
*cough*
Are you sure what you're doing? That doesn't look like a face, decaying or not. I'm not good* with making suggestions on how to better your sprite making but I say you should say it is some type of monster you're making. Also if you don't want this topic locked for false advertising I suggest you change the name before a mod gets on yo ass about it.
*I said god instead of good Tongue
I'd have really preferred Giga Bowser. As far as this... thing is concerned, i can't make out a damn thing. It doesn't look like a face, decaying or not. It looks like... uh... I don't know. It's really odd.

...I'd have really really preferred Giga Bowser.
u really just wasted my time people like you are just a$$h0*es
Well, what.

That just backfired on you, mate.
(10-19-2008, 03:15 AM)metaluigi99 Wrote: [ -> ]u really just wasted my time people like you are just a$$h0*es
So you do like decaying faces right...
And why would you post in a topic that is 6 months old?
Warned and locked.